Nov 20, 2007

To Pigeon Forge

A couple weekends ago (November 9th -11th), Jim and I went to the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area with 5 other couples. We stayed in an awesome cabin and had an amazing time. On Saturday we slept in and had a yummy breakfast. After some relaxing during the day we all went to eat at the Cherokee Grill in Gatlinburg...it was very nice! I had crab cakes in honor of my gram (she loves crab cakes)! We walked around a bit in downtown Gatlinburg and then headed home for some snacks and games. Taboo was a crowd favorite! The ladies won!

On Sunday we slept in again (by sleeping in I mean until about 9am - that's as long as I can sleep in now that I'm all grown up!!) and then spent some time at the Tanger Outlet Mall. We made a few purchases, but didn't go too crazy!!

It was great just getting away and being with good friends. This is a picture of Jim and I on the balcony of our cabin with the mountains in the background.

1 comment:

Shea Stringer Long said...

i'm so jealous, the cherokee grill is my favorite. you guys are too cute. just the way i remember. i want to see a pic of you pregers. add a baby bump pic soon. lot's of love