Nov 27, 2007

The Last Hoo-Rah!

Yep, that's right! Jim and I took our last little hoo-rah before the rugrat arrives...oh, I mean sweet, precious baby girl! :) We went to Chattanooga and stayed at a bed and breakfast called the Stone Fort Inn. It was such an amazing place. The people were very helpful and the breakfast was to die for!!! Boy, I could eat like that every morning!

We left Nashville early Saturday morning and headed straight to the Tennessee Aquarium. It was so fun! I loved seeing the penguins and I think they really liked me, too! Come on penguin dude, give me a kissy!
Other highlights would be petting the sting rays, having butterflies all around us, the otters and the Deep Sea 3D IMAX. Don't I look hot in these fancy glasses? I wanted to keep them, but of course we had to turn them in...nothing is free these days! We ate at Sticky Finger's which was recommended by multiple people. It was very good and yes, the Sticky Skins were yumm-o! We had a nice dinner at the Canyon Grill after going to Rock City to see the Enchanted Garden of Lights. The lights were beautiful and oh so enchanting! After our breakfast on Sunday, we walked and drove around the city, and ended up at a market. It was fun just casually walking around and looking at stuff. We headed home shortly after that.
We had a great trip and I was so glad we were able to get away together before Tessa's arrival. It was nice just to relax and move at our own pace. We had some good laughs, too!




No comments: