Jul 16, 2007

Marriage and Mice

Jim and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary on Saturday. Guess what we did?? Absolutely nothing and it was awesome! You know those days when you have nothing planned except to relax and your day is anything but relaxing? I promised myself Saturday would not be one of those days and it wasn't! We rented movies, ordered a pizza for lunch and my sweet mother-in-law brought dinner for us! How nice is she?? We had yummy steaks, sweet potatoes, broccoli, rolls, and homemade peach cobbler for dessert! Mmm! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it! It was an awesome day with my sweet hubby! Each day I'm reminded how blessed I am to have him in my life.

On another note, Jim and I were playing with Hana in the backyard last night around 8pm. It was pretty dark, but you could still see a little bit. I was walking towards the back of our yard when I heard something moving. I looked down and ran super-fast away from the little critter that was at my feet. I think it was a mouse! Now, I'm not a bug/rodent lover by any means, but I wanted to go back and check him out. He was cute! I think since seeing the movie Ratatouille I have a new appreciation for mice...not that I would want them cooking in my kitchen or anything! Jim went inside and I wasn't about to walk up to Remy by myself! That was the end of that!

1 comment: