Jul 25, 2007

15 Weeks and Counting

Jim and I attended our 15 week appointment yesterday to make sure everything is going well with BF. The doctor gave us a good report, so nothing too new to report. She listened to the heartbeat and said it sounded good at 130 beats per minute. That was a good bit slower than the last time we heard it (168 bpm). At this point, if she had to guess the gender based on the heart rate, she'd say a boy. Following that statement she said, "Don't go painting the room just yet, though." We have our BIG ultrasound on August 21st, so we'll know the gender of BF then!! We can't wait!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Taryn.....LeighAnn has a link to your blog from her blog that I just saw today and so I read it and I am so excited for you and Jim!!!! I'm jumping up and down in my chair just reading about your pregnancy. We will be in TN at the end of August for the BBC Orchestra Celebration. We will see you then and I can't wait to give you a big hug in person. :)