May 3, 2012

Easter

What a wonderful Easter day we had in Tennessee.  We went to early church and and the music was so powerful (as usual)!  We left there to go back to Emme's house for an Easter egg hunt then we went out for brunch.  It was very yummy!  I was really building that up to Tessa saying that this is something Fancy Nancy would do!  We got to the restaurant and she asked if Fancy Nancy would be there (my response here could make or break the total brunch experience)!  I broke the news about FN not being with us and told her she was with her family since it was Easter.  That went over better than expected.  We went home and all took naps/rested and then Emme came over to our house for a fancy dinner.  Yes, I broke out the china!!  It was a lot of fun and the perfect combination of festivities and rest!  

Yes, she usually covers her face with whatever she's holding in
pisc...no doubt on purpose!

The Easter Bunny is so practical! 




Ummm...I'd like to go on an Easter egg hunt for eggs like this!


I got nothing to say on this one!  

They both look beautiful, don't they??  LOVE this pic!

No comments: