Sep 8, 2010

Funny Story

So, Tessa and I were on the way home today and she wanted a particular song to be played on a cd. She was whining about it (big time) and so I calmly told her to use her words and ask nicely to hear the song...she couldn't handle it! She ended up losing it and yelling (very inappropriately, I might add) at me. I told her she was not to talk to mommy that way and asked if she understood. No answer. I asked again if she understood. No answer. I asked a total of five times and finally she answered, "I'm not talking to you." Holding back my laughter, I asked her if she was mad at me and she said yes. I asked her to let me know when she was ready to talk to me again. How funny is this? Such a girl!

On another note, check out the amazing work my hubby did on our picture wall. He did a wonderful job and it was relatively painless for all involved!

2 comments:

Shea Stringer Long said...

love love love!!!

I love that you said 'relatively painless'. so funny.
I would have had to leave the house and gone far away, if Chip was doing a project like that.
so funny!

Paola said...

http://alltypeofweddingspeeches.blogspot.com/