Sep 7, 2010

BIG Stuff

Well, it's official...Tessa is in her toddler bed! Everything I've read (ok, one book called Toddler 411 which I love!) says to leave your kid in her crib as long as you can. Well, Saturday morning I walked in to her room to find one leg hiked over the side of her crib. Sunday morning it happened. I heard her voice and it was way too loud to be coming from her room. She was entertaining herself with music, books and her stuffed animals. No need to bother mommy and daddy, right? We decided to Nike (Just Do It)! Sunday afternoon we took one side off her crib and created the big girl bed! T has done great! Check her out...


2 comments:

thepettys said...

Woohoo!
Hope she is enjoying it. How is the potty training going by the way? I am back in that race with Marin now since she has decided she wants to be big like her sister.

Rachel

Shea Stringer Long said...

LOVE IT!!
that sweet girl is getting so big.
I can't believe it's time for the big girl bed.
I'm going to have to invest in that book.