Jul 31, 2009

Seeing the Wilkinsons

In Pennsylvania, we were able to see my family and spend a couple days with them. In honor of my dad's b-day, we went to Kennywood which is a theme park he and my mom went to as kids. My brother and I also went there growing up. It was fun to take the kids there and for them to ride some of the same things we rode years ago. The day ended with hoagies from Danny's (one of dad's old school favorites) and they were stinkin' awesome!! My family can put down some serious hoagies! :-) It was an amazing day with the whole family together! I loved it! Sorry there are so many pictures, but I couldn't narrow it down!

Here's the whole gang (minus me)! Can you find the crying baby??

Look out, mom's driving!! Glad these cars had seat belts!

Chris looks very focused and a bit frightened.

Okay, maybe it's Tessa that looks frightened!!

Great pic of Jim & Tessa.

I love this shot of our niece, Livi.

This is one of my favorite pics of mom and dad. GREAT pic!!

This was Tessa's 1st time to a theme park. Kennywood has a section called Kiddieland with rides suitable for kids to ride on their own. Most of them were for the older kids, but there were swings for Tessa's age. I was so nervous!!! I didn't know if she was going to cry the whole time, but she did so great! This sounds cheesy, but I was so proud! It was one of the first things she's done on her own. What a big girl...look at her!!

First cotton candy...

First time driving. This was the first and last ride we went on. She was much more in to it at the end. Look at her face. She looks like she's having so much fun!

Me and Chris. What a cutie (Chris not me)!

Livi, GG Dobbie, and Chris

Pap pap and Tessa. What a sweet picture!

Sorry about the picture quality, but I couldn't leave this one out. It kinda sums up the Wilkinson family...

No comments: