Nov 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

We made it through our 1st Halloween with Tessa and she was the cutest ladybug I've ever seen!! I'm not just saying that because she's my daughter either!! Jim's mom came over to hang out with us, and of course we were back and forth to the door with all the trick 'o' treaters. I always love seeing the kids and trying to guess what they're dressed up as. There can be some pretty interesting costumes! We didn't have as many kids come by as in years past, but we still had a lot. Here are some pictures of our little 'good luck' charm. Ain't she cute?





2 comments:

Rebecca M said...

I'll trade the ladybugs coming in through the window of our house with your ladybug. She is adorable!!!

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness! She is totally adorable! You guys make the cutest kiddos!!!