Nov 11, 2008

Cabin Trip!!

This past weekend, we went to the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area and stayed at a cabin in the mountains with some good friends. This was our 2nd year to do this and I look forward to it everytime. It's so nice to get away with such great people and just have fun and relax. These are a few pictures of the cabin and the beautiful foliage. It's gorgeous in Tennessee in the fall!!

This is our porch. It's huge!!


The view from our porch.



My sweet baby Tessa.


This picture makes me laugh. Look at those teeth!


Tessa and Ethan - cute babies!!


Look at Ethan's little grin. What a funny expression!


The two T's.


I am so blessed to be surrounded by people who love and support me. This group of girls is totally awesome and I cherish their friendships. They have been an amazing encouragement to me and I look forward to how our friendship will grow and strengthen as we multiply!! :)


Sorry this one's a bit off center. It was very entertaining to see all the dudes set up the cameras, press the timer buttons, and run to be in the picture. I'm just glad nobody broke anything!

No comments: