Aug 16, 2007

Maternity Shirts or Bust

Well, the time has come for me to begin wearing maternity shirts. I wore my first one last week and I've got to tell ya...I liked it! After I got over feeling silly in it, I loved how comfortable it was! I could let it all hang out and no one knew! How great! I haven't moved to pants yet, but we'll see how that goes.

We find out the sex of the baby this Tuesday (8/21). Can I tell you how excited I am?? Once we know what we're having, we'll be able to pick out a name, start planning the baby room, etc. Our appointment is in the am so keep your eyes posted to the blog for the lastest info!!

5 comments:

Shea Stringer Long said...

I'm so excited for you. I know you are ready to start planning the room and coming up with baby's name. how fun!

leigh ann said...

Can't wait to find out! :)

thepettys said...

so, if you like the maternity shirts you are going to LOVE the pants... elastic waist band...it gives when you or the baby moves...I mean it's hard to go back!

can't wait to find out what flavor of forrester you are going to have!
Miss you guys.

The Millsaps said...

Thinking about you and your ultrasound tomorrow!!

Unknown said...

Hi, guys. I'm enjoying the blog! Can't wait to meet baby Forrester! I'd like to submit the name Doach for consideration. I realize it doesn't go with the T/F theme, but I think you could do the T/F thing for the middle name.

What do you think?