Aug 27, 2007

And the Verdict is....

As many of you know by now, Jim and I are having a baby GIRL!! Wow! Tuesday was quite a day! I was totally surprised (I knew it was a boy...or at least thought I knew) and Jim just knew it was a girl! My first 'motherly instinct' was wrong! I hope that's not a sign of things to come. :) I know ultrasounds can be tricky sometimes, but let me tell you there was no mistaking the fact she is a girl!! We got a pretty good shot of the goods! No worries!

Her name you ask? Drumroll please...Tessa Lynn Forrester! Don't you love it??? We do! The first name is one we've liked for years and the middle name is after my mommy (hi mom). Sweet name for a sweet girl, I hope!! :) Well, there it is! Pass it on to everyone! This is a picture of Tessa's curled up little body.

3 comments:

The Millsaps said...

Congratulations Taryn!! I am so happy for you guys.

thepettys said...

congratulations... girls are so much fun and what a sweet name. Are you ready for the pink invasion :)?

We are excited for you guys.

Shea Stringer Long said...

congrats!! i love her name. you know i love names that are different. congrats again.