May 4, 2009

It's Been a While...

...since I've blogged. Needless to say, it's been a little crazy around here. Hopefully, I'm back on track. I know both of my faithful readers have wanted some updated pictures. Thanks mom and dad!!

We conquered our 2nd Easter with Tessa. She was much more fun this year!! We got her all dressed up, went to an amazing church service, went to Emme's for lunch and then went home for an Easter Egg Eggstravaganza (aka Easter egg hunt)!! It was a great day. Here are some pics.






2 comments:

Shea Stringer Long said...

don't forget me, i'm a faithful reader as well. oh my goodness, she is getting so big. I love that dress. so adorable. does she hold her tongue out when she walks? that is so cute.

Kelley Eubanks said...

I am also a reader... former coworker of Jim's! Tessa is beautiful like her mother!