Jul 17, 2008

Saluting Sandy

I knew the day would come when I would have to say goodbye to a good friend. My parents introduced me to Sandy back in 1998 and we quickly became close pals. Having made countless trips from Nashville to Houston and back, I knew I could always count on her to get me from one place to the next safely. We enjoyed jammin' to the tunes, fill-ups under $4, honkin' at the boys...no, not really! I was always amazed by how well she aged. Not bad for 12 years old, huh? She will be sorely missed! Honk, honk, Sandy! Honk, honk!















I'll show you pictures of the replacement when we get it...won't be long! What will his/her name be??

2 comments:

Shea Stringer Long said...

oh my goodness, i can't believe you still have Sandy. I totally remember that car.

can't wait to see her new sister.
hope you get exactly what you want.

Shea Stringer Long said...

ok i got your comment. i need your email address. i think we could arrange something. email me and we will discuss.
sheadelane@yahoo.com