Apr 19, 2008

Sorry!

There is no excuse for the number of photos below! All I can say is we took her 3 month pictures today (a week late) and there were too many good ones...I had to share. Isn't she getting big?

Our first full week at work went great! Her school is literally one minute away from Jim's work and about 5 minutes from mine. I go over at lunch to see and feed her, so it helps me get through the day. We were all exhausted by the end of the week, but I would definitely call it a success. Lucky me...I was able to sleep in today...if you call 6:30am sleeping in. I do!

Enjoy the pictures - especially this first one. She is smiling so big, you can see her gums! I love it and Jim thinks it's kinda scary! :)









2 comments:

Holly Karas said...

oh my goodness!!!! she is freakin so freakin cute. my fav is the 2nd from the bottom

The Lamberts said...

Too cute...she's so happy!! I love it!!