Dec 18, 2007

No News

No news on the baby front. We had a doctor's appointment last Friday and there is nothing new to report...no dialation. I was kinda bummed about it! I will tell you I have really been enjoying Tessa's movement the past couple weeks (I'm not kidding!). She is really going to town, and to no surprise she already loves music. She always seems to get into it when I'm practicing for our Christmas program at church or listening to something on the radio. I have another appointment this week and we'll see what happens then.

My parents were here on Monday for a super-quick visit on their way to see my grandpap (mom's dad) and gram (dad's mom - they're not together)in Pennsylvania. My g-pap fell a couple weeks back and ended up having surgery for his broken hip. Surprisingly, he seems to be doing very well in rehab. I think he enjoys the company of everyone there. He lives at home by himslef, so this is quite a change for him. I don't think he's eaten this good in a while...it's nice to have someone cook meals for you!! :)

No comments: